Based on the needs of its member institutions: highlight and strengthen the role that development finance institutions play in the more equitable growth of our countries; stimulate the exchange of information on products, services and better practices; contribute to the training and technical assistance of its associates; promote collaboration to foster business and financial cooperation; encourage their contribution to the social and economic development of the region; support their financial viability and act as a spokesperson for Development Banking in Latin America and the Caribbean.
To act as the spokesman for the development banking system with countries and governments, civil society and international organizations and also as the primary facilitator of information services and innovative experiences; the principal facilitator of information services and experiences in innovation; cutting edge training; creating business synergy; and concerted involvement in joint actions and/or reciprocal cooperation that contributes to the fulfillment of the mission by our associations and by ALIDE itself.
- Team work
- Search for excellence
- Providing quality services
- Promote the profitable utilization of experiences among its members through exchanges of specialized personnel and by other means.
- Organize Technical Committees to deal with special matters.
- Systematically disseminate among its members information about the rules and regulations, procedures and practices of development institutions of Latin America and other regions and about the financing, promotional, technical cooperation and staff training facilities offered by national and international institutions.
- Promote and foster agreements, the development of programs and the creation of institutions in order to mobilize resources for financing Latin American development, technical cooperation, the incorporation of technology, staff training in development banking and the performance of other activities in keeping with the Association’s objectives.
- Facilitate the exchange of information among its members about investment projects and business opportunities in Latin America and promote and coordinate the collaboration needed for their materialization.
- Promote and sponsor technical meetings and sector, regional and subregional seminars among its members.
Hold ceremonies, sign agreements and contracts and carry out all activities that are in keeping with its nature and objectives.
- Have the relevant information available to provide appropriately and at the right time, and to be seen as the think tank on Development Banking in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Identify and share the best practices in Development Banking, offer training programs and leading edge technical assistance that meets the needs and requirements of our members.
- Affirm its role as an international organization that is representative of Development Banking in the Region, project and strengthen ALIDE’s presence in different regions of the world.
- Maintain a sound and growing financial operation to execute a program of work that is appropriate to the requirements of Development Banking services and to the objectives of institutional growth.
- Paseo de la Republica 3211, Lima 27, Peru